I am a PhD student at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, commencing in 2020 Fall. The current, I am working with Prof. Jiang XU (HKUST), and co-advised by Prof. Yiran Chen (Duke) at AI Chip Center for Emerging Smart Systems. I received the B.E. degree in Optoelectronics from Sun Yat-sen University in 2020. My research interests cover photonic computing and optical switching.
- Jul 2022: One co-authored work, Accelerating Cache Coherence in Manycore Processor through Silicon Photonic Chiplet” is accepted by International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD) 2022.
- Feb 2022: Our work, PHANES: ReRAM-based Photonic Accelerators for Deep Neural Networks” is accepted by Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2022.
- Dec 2021: Our work, “Reduce Footprints of Multiport Interferometers by Cosine-Sine-Decomposition Unfolding” is accepted by Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Ehibition (OFC) 2022.
- Nov 2021: Our work, “A Reliability Concern on Photonic Neural Networks” is accepted by Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE) 2022.
- Jan 2021: One co-authored work, “HERO: Pbit High-Radix Optical Switch based on Integrated Silicon Photonics for Data Center” is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD) 2021.